Healthy recipes for the men women and children

Healthy recipes

Hello  guys welcome, welcome to my kitchen. Oh, it's sunny. It's been a while. Okay, it's time. Today were gonna be doing a 'what I eat in a day' video. We're gonna be eating yummy food! yummy and healthy food So the menu for today is very yummy. We got pancakes some tofu And also we got some chicken so there's a combination of vegan and non vegan food. Okay, so I'm trying my best here Let's start with pancake Your girl here is craving for those Japanese fluffy pancake that can just you know hop on and sleep on it It's like really fluffy. It's like a cloud. So today I'm gonna try to remake it Into a low-carb version.


 I made those before, but not a low carb version You know, I'm trying to be a little bit more shredded for my next program So I'm going a little bit lower in carbs today For the next couple of days too because I'm gonna be recording the program soon. So anyways, I'm gonna try to remake it This is my personal recipe. I've looked it up online. I just don't think they hit the spot I don't think they're gonna be that fluffy. So I made my own recipe that I haven't tried yet.


 I should probably try it before I make this video, but you know what? We're just gonna wing it. Okay, let's just do it. Let's just shut the fuck up, Chloe. Okay, let's just bake Right. Okay cook bake cook cook. I've got my coconut flour and almond flour and also baking powder and I also got zero calories sweetener, this is basically a combination of monk fruit and erythritol, can't pronounce that word but yeah And of course most importantly We've got our eggs. So I've already split them into two bowls The egg yolks here and egg white is in this big one. Mm-hmm Let's just mix this shit together.

 All right, so we're gonna mix the egg yofirst We're gonna sift the flour in So this combination of coconut flour, almond meal and baking powder in here. Oh shit, this is too dry We need some almond milk, two tablespoons I'm using almond milk over here. It's not going well guys Why is this happening? So I've added three tablespoons of almond milk because coconut flour absorbs a lot of  water some vanilla extract And now we're gonna beat this stuff up Add a little bit of salt that looks really good.

 It's ready now I'm just gonna fold this in here just a little bit first just to mix it up nicely Okay, that's it. I'm gonna pop this on the stove. So my pan is quite warm. I've sprayed a little bit of olive oil You can use butter too. I just can't be bothered. And now I just pop it in here. We're gonna make 3 Pancakes. Oh shit Okay, my pancake is probably not going to look very pretty but it's okay, you know I just want it to taste good. Oh my god, stop moving and then I'm gonna cover it for 4 minutes with a lid And I'll be back I really don't think I know what I'm doing there but I think it will turn out Okay, and also my mixer over here this thing is a little bit rusty I think I should get a new one

 But I've been eyeing KitchenAid for years But they're so bloody big and expensive I've been looking at it for ages now and I still haven't got it Should I get it? Tell me guys down in the comments? Should I get a Kitchen Aid so I can finally bake stuff because my little hand mixer is rusty I'm not supposed to use it anymore, but that's all I have Okay and one of the reasons why I've been putting this off is because my oven is kind of broken and my stove is kind of Broken, like they don't always work. It was my birthday last week. I was gonna get it I was like, it's my birthday. I deserve a KitchenAid But I didn't get it. Instead, I got makeup I only buy makeup once or twice a year once during Black Friday and the second time is whenever I need like a top-up. So yeah, I got my makeup.

 I got Stylenanda (3CE) makeup So a lot you guys always ask me what I use on my lips. It's always Stylenanda lip products All right, has it been four minutes? I've been rambling for four minutes now Oh So fluffy, it smells really eggy though But fluffy. Let's try to flip this. This is the biggest challenge because my pot is so small. Why? I feel good about this. I think this is gonna be a success by four minutes and I can finally eat I need this Right now okay right now. Oh my god, that actually looks pretty good Either than the fact that it doesn't look very pretty because of my little pot like the pan is too small But this looks pretty legit It's definitely not as fluffy as the one that I had in Japan, but it's really fluffy. It looks pretty fluffy to me It's pretty aerated inside. So there's lots of air And I've also make myself some blueberry sauce Wow, I Mean, it could be more Airy. It could be more fluffy, but this is really fluffy and there's no sugar added. Yes, sweetener So this is a decently high in fat and protein but not so much carbs It's really really really good All right. Now it's time to make the delicious Dalgona chocolate so I made a coffee. It was so good But now I'm gonna try to chocalate and with stevia instead. So let's try that because it was really amazing So the key to have a really nice hot chocolate at home is to have a really good taco powder and this Brands, cocoa powder taste really good.

 It doesn't taste sour some cocoa powder just tastes so hard So I'm just gonna add two tablespoons of this. Yes to hack the spoon of cocoa powder it's gonna be amazing two tablespoon Maybe like I don't know 20 drops of stevia If you don't work out it doesn't work with Stevi, I think you need like powdered sugar so I'm just gonna drink it on its own week just milk because Chocolate milk is always good. So I'm just gonna heat up my milk using - per side and That's my little drink Now as a snack I'm gonna have my hot chocolate with some beef jerky, this is really hard I'm gonna give this oil So, yeah, I want to take a little break now Ideally, I'll go play some games because I'm so tired and I haven't been sleeping. Well by the same time I got so much work to do now.

 I got a plan my workouts with my life streams as well I've been doing two live streams on Twitch every week and also once a week on YouTube So there's a lot of that content going on and also planning for my next summer shredding program So it's kind of like so much going on by the same time. I just wanna play games I pretty much play fo7 for my birthday, which was the best thing ever because I didn't have to work I was just like chilling and my stomach feel really good on that day because I was not stressed out So stress is really important when it comes to reducing bloating.

 So yeah, I'm gonna come back for line I don't want to boil you guys with my life story. You know, I'll see you guys in the mid Lunch is ready. This looks so good. So my tofu is pretty much like my sandwich. Let's try it Oh Is she Hmm. This is pretty much my version of lower carb burger. So I have my tofu as my bun and it tastes so good So you can ask three Racha sauce, or you can have any subtle chilli sauce as you're dressing but this is really tasty on its own because this miso in a plan and Everything is soldered. So it's really good Make sure you use firm tofu, - like smooth firm tofu. So it tastes like extra amazing That's for dinner and this is what I'm having having some leftover chicken Leftover rice and oh, sorry fresh vegetables. So I just fried my rice and heat up my me in that bit Oh my god guys that she can taste so good this black pepper chicken, and it's always better the next day So it's this chicken, you gotta try it out the recipe. It's gonna be at the end of the video So just check it out because it's so tasty and it's so easy to make that's like only four ingredients I mean three or four ingredients and I don't think I told you guys I woke up this morning Did I I don't think I told you guys so I worked up before I started filming I was doing my hourglass challenge and I was playing new workouts and I tried my new workout so good I just need to fix it up a little bit. So that's for my next program coming up in a month or so nice Guys get ready for that because it's going to be intense have our any planetary workouts. They're really good And also I just want to say thank you so much for watching my videos Like I can't believe this so many of you guys now. It's insane. It's 4-minute of us Thank you so much. Cool You know working out with me watching my videos and being so supportive to one another I freaking love our community It's so supportive and people are so positive this for me miniver's right now I seriously can't believe the number.

 It's just so new to me. Sorry I also created this squad channel where you guys can hang out and chat to one than that dog And I also pop in every day just to have a look and also chat to you guys So you guys are amazing all the means I've seen on my insta story. It's just so freakin funny I just want to say thank you guys for watching my video and I hope you guys enjoy today's video The recipe will be down in the description box or on my blog So or on the video, I'm gonna just try to incorporate everything. Oh so much work to do anyway Hope you guys enjoy today's video give this video a thumbs up and let me know down in comments if you want more food related Videos, I have a lot of good ideas guys so much I just don't know whether I want to put it all up on my channel But if you want to see more let me know down in comment can I'll see you soon Okay It's good say something else. But anyway, I'll see you guys soon. Bye. Love you 

Post a Comment

0 Comments